We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Coordinator to help communicate our technology solutions to new and existing corporate clients. You will be passionate about and experienced in digital technologies.
Who are we?
We are a Kiwi grown software company, a leader in the digital marketing space, providing some of NZ's leading organisations the latest technologies and trends in multi-channel marketing. We work with an impressive list of clients on the most exciting brands and projects.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Writing company newsletters, blogs, and our website
- Translating complex product features and solutions into engaging stories for our clients and prospects
- Online marketing
- Suggesting ideas for new communication avenues
- Developing collateral for new product enhancements
- Helping with the organisation of Ubiquity branded events
- Being involved in projects such as client Christmas gifts
- Maintaining brand guidelines and ensuring that all activity fits with these guidelines
- Any other projects that may be required to fulfil Ubiquity's customer acquisition and retention goals.
You will have:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a marketing role
- A tertiary qualification in marketing communications or equivalent experience
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex concepts and turn these into easy to understand features/benefits
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- An adaptable, self-driven and positive approach to all tasks
We have brilliant team, a friendly social environment. We have ambitious goals. We are going places and proud of our achievements to date. This role will provide great career opportunity for someone keen to go far!
You must be in NZ to apply and hold either PR or Citizenship.